Zerply, an awesome “new” service to get a quick professional profile, recently released an infographic with some pretty cool statistics they gathered from their pre-release beta phase. According to their study:
- 10,879 users joined during the private beta
- 77% of users stuck through to the public release
- Sundays were lame for signups
- People generally signed up during the middle of the week. Especially on a Thursday.
- 40% of beta user signups were viral (users inviting users via Twitter and Facebook)
- The top services people listed were: 1. twitter, 2. facebook, 3. linkedin, 4. skype
Awesome stuff! A tip of the old hat for you Zerply. Check me out.